Monday, November 2, 2009

A Welcomed Break

This past week we have had a nice, well welcomed break from chemo. Jordan only had chemo on Monday and Tuesdays chemo was canceled due to a reaction he had from the injections in his thighs. I am proud to say this phase is finished.

We have an appointment to meet with doctors this Thursdays to discuss this last phase of Jordan's aggressive chemo therapy treatment. Praise God!! I never thought I'd see these final days approaching, although I do believe this final phase will last all through the holidays.

Jordan is doing pretty well right now, with the exception of his low white blood count. His coloring looks pretty good and his spirits are great. He has been able to do things that keeps him busy and entertained. When he is felling well, it brings much relief to all of us, having days of somewhat normalcy reminds us of what living like a normal family is like once again.

I want to say thank to all the continued prayers that go out for Jordan. I have people telling me continuously they're still praying...it's good to know Jordan has not been forgotten as we still are in a fight. These prayers have lifted us up during days when we as a family have been at our lowest.

Once I get more details regarding this phase on how the doctors are going to approach this...I will defiantly let you all know.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment