Monday, June 1, 2009

Thank you to everyone who went to Jose's today! We heard that it was the biggest fundraiser turn out they could remember! Let's make it even bigger on Wednesday!

Jordan had a long day today. He had a very strong dose of chemo. Unfortunately, he is still on the ventilator. Earlier this evening his vitals weren't where they should be, but the doctors were able to stabilize him. Just a reminder...he is strong and he is a fighter, but he isn't out of the woods yet! Please keep the prayers coming!

5 comments:

  1. Jordan and family~
    We are praying for you everyday, all day! Just know that you are constantly in our thoughts. Sierra wants to see Jordan so bad! :)

    My whole class at school prays for you too..first thing in the morning, at lunch time and before we go home. I know from many parents that they are praying at home too!

    I finished my marathon on Sunday with Team in Training (The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) and want to give Jordan my medal. There's no rush to get it to you, just whenever you think is the right time!

    Leah (& Sierra)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. To Tristen ~
    Sierra says "hi" and we are praying for you too!! :)

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tristen!!! It's your FAVORITE cousin Jamie :) I am so proud of you and all your prayers. I love you SO much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordan,
    I am praying for you! All of us here at Calimesa Elementary are thinking of you each and everyday. LOTS of people bought your t-shirts on Family Fun night to support you. Be strong Jordan and you will make it through!
    -Laura, a 6th grade student at Calimesa, praying for Jordan and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI JORDANS..ITS ANTHONY.I JUST WANT TO SAY YOUR GETTING STRONGER AND HEALTHIER EVERYDAY..I AM PRAYING FOR YOU AND TRISTEN EVERY NIGHT..GOD IS WITH YOU EVERY SECOND...:)YOUR FRIEND,ANTHONY

    ReplyDelete